C++ Core Engineer
Development of Virtual Being solution in Unreal Engine 4 based on integration of custom Evolving AI technology. The solution is based on a custom architecture that uses genetic algorithms and reinforcement learning, together creating a system capable of learning skills in real-time and capturing surrounding context. Part of the project is a dialogue system, allowing users to engage NPCs in a free-flowing conversation.
- Development using C++.
- Implementation from scratch and third party integration of different ML algorithms into the AI runtime system in a robust, efficient way.
- Review and optimization of existing ML runtime stack.
- Working with an external development team on integrating solution into a third-party project codebase.
- 5+ years of C++ development experience.
- Strong understanding of computer science, data structures and algorithms.
- Base understanding of modern artificial intelligence technologies: deep learning, reinforced learning, genetic algorithms.
- Optimization (implementing O(n) optimal solutions, understanding of C++ compiler optimization strong and weak sides, ability to write time and memory efficient C++ code).
- Experience with libraries/plugins development.
- Experience with development of parallel and distributed systems.
Nice to have:
- BS degree in computer science.
- ISO C++11 / Cross platform development skills.
- Understanding of architectural patterns.
- HTTP / WebSocket Client-Server interaction. HTTP 2.0 and REST APIs.
- Experience working with Unreal Engine 4.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Autonomous and proactive attitude.
- Problem-solving and results-oriented.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change.
Languages: English Intermediate +.
Contract duration: 12 months, possibility of indefinite-term contract / employment.