Technical Artist (Unity)
Further development of current graphics pipeline, and search for new solution to meet the visual target of the project. Riflecore graphics stack utilizes hybrid rendering, fusing 2D lineart with modern 3D techniques to create an original and highly dynamic image.
- Collaborate with the team to create enhanced workflows and pipelines for visual content creation.
- Provide the team with solutions to achieve visual production goals.
- Maintain the project’s technical stability as well as asset creation technical pipeline.
- Search for ways to speed up and improve the production pipeline while maintaining high-quality visuals.
- Fill the gap between raw source material and final implementation; define guidelines for artists and VFX artists on asset delivery, provide them with tools required to create in-game assets.
- Take part in setting up in-game content.
- Work on performance optimization.
- Having experience as a Technical Artist and refined artistic taste; ability to demonstrate a working product with your input in this role.
- Good understanding of contemporary graphic content creation requirements and industry standard workflows.
- Curiosity in research of solutions and improvements in available technologies on the market.
- Excellent knowledge of Unity Engine and its rendering pipelines.Thorough understanding of: materials, assets set-ups, particle systems, the process of creating and operating prefabs, post processing, lighting set-ups, UI set-ups, VFX-related technical solutions, and benchmarking.
- Ability to build pipelines using various tools while providing guidance to the team members. Being fluent in common 3D and 2D software.
- Ability to develop, maintain & optimize shaders, knowledge of Unity shader specifics.
- Ability to code with C#.
- Prior knowledge of Houdini, ability to build custom tools and export assets from it is a great plus.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Autonomous and proactive attitude.
- Problem-solving and results-oriented.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change.
Languages: English Intermediate +.
Contract duration: 12 months, possibility of indefinite-term contract / employment.