Join us as a versatile visual effects artist specialized in creation of stylised and captivating visual effects fit for Riflecore’s artistic vision, utilizing already designed solutions and further develop an approach for our visual effects. Become a part of our art team, work under supervision and in collaboration with the project's Art-Director and Technical Artist.
- Forming a stylistic approach to VFX for a brawler-like game reliant on clear visual feedback.
- Collaborating and communicating with the entire game development team to ensure cohesion between game mechanics and visual effects.
- Producing high-quality stylized animated effects.
- Managing the balance between quality and resources available for the best game experience.
- Participating in planning, organizing and following the delivery plan on your own tasks.
- A portfolio containing in-engine works of high quality visual effects.
- Capability of delivering artistic and technical ideas to the entire team and to the technical artist.
- Knowledge of essential techniques and design principles of visual effects in traditional animation.
- Experience in designing a combination of hand-drawn, particle and code based (affected by shaders) visual effects.
- Understanding essentials of Unity game engine or at least strong experience with other game engines, like Unreal Engine.
- Capability of working with and setting up materials and prefabs, post-processing.
- Understanding of particle effects-based workflows.
- Understanding of modeling and texturing.
- Fundamental understanding of shaders, the way modern day graphics function from concept to implementation and optimisation.