VFX Artist (Unity)
Creation of stylised and captivating visual effects in accordance with Riflecore artistic vision. Usage of existing visual stack and further expansion of vfx methodologies.
- Collaborate with the technical artist, form a stylistic approach to VFX for a brawler-like game reliant on clear visual feedback.
- Communicate with the entire game development team to ensure cohesion between game mechanics and visual effects.
- Produce high-quality stylized animated effects.
- Manage the balance between quality and resources available for the best game experience.
- Participate in planning, organizing and following the delivery plan on your own tasks.
- A portfolio containing in-engine works of high-quality visual effects.
- Knowledge of essential techniques and design principles of visual effects in traditional animation.
- Understanding of common technical workflows, being able to communicate your ideas to the technical artist.
- Experience in designing a combination of hand-drawn, particle and material based visual effects.
- Understanding essentials of Unity game engine or at least strong experience with other game engines, like Unreal Engine.
- Capable of setting up and supporting VFX elements as materials, prefabs, particle-systems, post-processing components, and other custom-written unity components.
- Ability to do modeling and texturing required to bring VFX ideas to life.
- Fundamental understanding of shaders, the way modern-day graphics function from concept to implementation and optimization.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Autonomous and proactive attitude.
- Problem-solving and results-oriented.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change.
Languages: English Intermediate +.
Contract duration: 12 months, possibility of indefinite-term contract / employment.